Stihl MS 170 Petrol Chainsaw
The MS 170 petrol Chainsaw is a handy introductory high quality chainsaw for thinning out wood, sawing fire wood and for felling small trees up to approx. 30 cm in diameter. Light and easy to handle with plenty of power to tackle small trees.
And with this model and brand, every spare part is available for purchase if required – something not found very easily with most today’s mass-merchanised products.
- Engine Power: 1.3 kW
- Displacement (cc): 30.1 cc
- Dry Weight: 3.9 kg
- Power to Weight Ratio: (kg/kW): 3.4
- STIHL Engine Type: 2-Stroke
- Standard Guide Bar: 14″ or 35 cm
- Chain Type: 3/8″ Picco Micro Mini
Book a Free Equipment Demo
Nth Canterbury, West Coast & North Island
Canterbury & Lower South Island
Territory Manager & Director
Cheviot, Kaikoura & Blenheim