For the months of February and March, we are giving away a free ride on mower to celebrate launch TurfForce and the new NC Equipment branch opening in Ashburton!
Turf Force, the newest division of NC Equipment, specialising in the supply of industry leading commercial ride-on mowers across New Zealand.
Supported by our highly experienced and knowledgeable team, Turf Force is committed to making your landscaping experience truly exceptional.
Don’t miss the chance to WIN a FREE Ride On Mower valued at $13,850!
Make sure to follow one of the following TurfForce accounts to enter!
Terms & Conditions
In order to enter the draw, the applicant must:
- Be living in NZ
- Be over 18 years of age
- Mower is ex yard – winner to collect from either NC Equipment’s Ashburton or Amberley branch.
- No directors, officers, management, employee’s, contractors, suppliers (and their immediate families) associated of NC Equipment can enter the draw. Immediate families include spouse, ex-spouse, child, stepchild, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, or first cousin.
- To enter the draw, applicants first must like, comment, tag a friend or follow us on the TurfForce Facebook page.
- Entries have to be made between 28th Jan and the 31st March
- NC Equipment will only accept 1 entry per applicant (can’t enter twice)
- Winner drawn Friday 5th April
- NC Equipment reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and applicants (including an applicant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who NC Equipment has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at NC Equipment’s discretion. Failure by the NC Equipment to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. NC Equipment’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an applicant, NC Equipment reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the applicant.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by NC Equipment, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.